Due to internationalization and joining the European Union as well as the resulting increased market pressure from abroad and the request for transparency and comparability of estate investments, property is more and more recognised as an investment in Austria.
Thus property investments according to the principle ”buy and hold“ become less important. Increasingly, properties are bought and used and then sold when market conditions are excellent. This market trend requires new skills to analyse and assess properties and portfolios.
Our competent team will be delighted to help you with all decisions by offering the following services:
- Analysing property portfolios concerning all value-affecting parameters
- Performance analyses
- Strategic property controlling
- Benchmarking, variance comparisons
- Planning and implementing investment strategies
- Risk analyses, property mix, future value analyses
- Valuation and re-valuation of fund assets